A quicky, but a frequently asked one: So you want to know how to turn off the “MDaemon Statistics Summary”?
Open the MDaemon.ini in Notepad, look for a line reading “SendStatsReport=” and set it to “No”. If you don’t have this line, then look for the [Special] section and add “SendStatsReport=No” to the top.
Save the file, restart MDaemon and you won’t see this report again unless you explicitly request it
MD-MRTG Version 1.10
Copyright 2006 by Dave Koontz
Here is the newest version of MD-MRTG designed to work with the new Counter Systems in MDaemon v9.0 and higher. It is important to note that this version will not work with previous versions of MDaemon.
1.10 February 1st, 2006
– *** This version will NOT work on versions of MDaemon prior to 9.0 ***
– MDaemon 9.0 & Higher Support (Beta 9.00i and up)
– Code changed to reflect new MDaemon GUICounts.dat file (stat location)
– MultiPop messages are now relfected in SMTP-IN counts
– Junk Percentage Stats no longer include emails in Bad Message Que
– Junk Percentage stats more accurate (thanks sysadmin_at_dsty.ac.jp)
– VB Script Code Reformatted and conventions more consistent between scripts