Every once in a while MDaemon’s toolbars will disappear, or refuse to save their positions. This happens more with older versions of MDaemon, but it can still ocassionally crop up. Luckily, the fix is simple:
1) Shut MDaemon down
2) Open up the Registry Editor
3) Export out this key and all keys under it
4) Delete the entire Key once it has been exported
5) Restart MDaemon, go to the Windows menu and choose “Reset Toolbars”, this will create a new set of keys with the toolbars in their default positions.
6) Shut down MDaemon again using one of the controls within MDaemon’s GUI to ensure that MDaemon saves the registry entries.